Fee Policy in employment matters
In most employment law matters we act on a fee paying basis. We are however willing to discuss alternative arrangements depending on the circumstances and merits of your claim.
Our fees are based on the time spent on your matter. In general, our fees until the completion of conciliation are $2,500 to $3,000 with further costs payable to conduct a matter to final hearing.
In most employment law matters, unless a party behaves unreasonably, there is no scope to have costs paid by the other side even if you are successful in your claim.
Prior to commencing action on your behalf we will provide you with a detailed costs disclosure setting out our estimate of the likely costs at each stage of the process.
- What the ‘right to disconnect’ outside of work hours could mean for you
- Is my boss allowed to monitor me while I work?
- What can I do if am being sexually harassed at work?
- Can employers make COVID-19 vaccinations compulsory under Work Health and Safety laws?
- When is an independent contractor really an employee?
Obligation free case assessment